Firstly I just want to say BE CAREFUL, Oregano is a very hot/caustic oil, always heavily dilute for topical use and stay away from sensitive bits, DON’T SCRATCH YOUR NUTS or wipe at the toilet until hands are thoroughly cleaned.
1. Concerned about the sanitary conditions of a public place you or the kids have just walked on with bare feet? Your feet absorb more than you think. Follow up by applying one drop of Oregano and Thyme, diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Happy feet.
2. Apply to warts, surround the area with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply a drop of Oregano Oil every day for at least a week.
3. Bring the flavour of Italy into your cooking, add a drop to your big batch of Bolognese on the stove (a drop of Basil and Rosemary are also divine additions and bring so much flavour!!) Put a drop of Oregano and a drop of Basil in your veggie dip! Or, mix them both with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a savory bread dip. So yummy.
4. Support the immune system with the power of Oregano. Layer on Guard and Oregano on the soles of the feet with Fractionated Coconut Oil and/or Diffuse with the On Guard Protective blend.
5. Oregano is also a fantastic respiratory support. Diffuse a few drops with Easy Air/Breathe at night. Apply diluted down your spine.
6. Digestive Dilemmas Abated. Oregano is a key ingredient in dōTERRA’s GX Assist, for good reason! It helps create a peaceful environment that is unfriendly to ‘the unmentionables’ that tax our digestive systems.
7. Chilly in Winter? Dilute just 1 drop in a decent amount of fractionated coconut oil and massage quickly into hands and feet to help warm the body.
8. Clean and Purify surfaces with Oregano oil, you could add a few drops to Your All Purpose Cleaning Spray!
9. Target The Source of Unsightly Skin Woes. Anyone’s skin can have imperfections, bumps or feel irritated. Use sparingly! Oregano is potent. Dilute 1 drop to 2ml carrier oil for adults.
10. Oregano is one of the amazing and potent oils in the On Guard Plus Softgels, take when you need extra immune support. I take with food and fat.