1. First things first, whip up a batch of Bliss Balls and add a few drops of Peppermint Oil.
2. Get rid of stinky breath, take a drop of Peppermint essential oil in water and swish around your mouth and spit, if you are on the road you can also literally just put a drop in your mouth and move it around with your tongue, it is FIERCE.
3. Peppermint makes a fantastic respiratory and sinus support. You could take a drop on your thumb, put it on the roof of your mouth and inhale deeply, diffuse or even just smell it straight from the bottle.
4. Peppermint is a fantastic oil to cool you down. In summer when it’s super humid and disgusting here in Queensland I love making a spray bottle with water and a few drops of peppermint oil and spraying my face (eyes closed), back of my neck, hair, arms, legs and especially my feet.
5. Foot soak time!!! A few drops of peppermint essential oil and some epsom salts in a little foot bath, BLISS!!!
6. DIFFUSE Peppermint and Wild Orange to keep you alert and focused on the task at hand.
7. Try making this Whipper Peppermint Foot Lotion
What You Need:
1 teaspoon beeswax
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 tablespoons shea butter
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
1. In a small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils. Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
2. Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
3. Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
4. Add essential oils and stir.
5. Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken the process, place in refrigerator.
6. Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip the lotion. Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
7. Place into container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them. For the best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before you go to sleep.
8. Ease tension. Apply lavender and peppermint diluted to neck and forehead to ease the pressure.
9. Try making your own toothpaste! Use equal parts of bicarb soda and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, add ten drops of peppermint, stir and store in a glass jar, minty fresh and no nasty chemicals.
10. Tummy Calmer, take a drop of peppermint oil and dilute with fractionated coconut oil and rub clockwise on your tummy.