Easy Air Respiratory Blend Ideas
Easy Air (or Breathe as it's called in the USA) is a respiratory blend to assist in helping you breathe easier at times when you're struggling. It is a propietary blend of Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil), Lemon and Ravensara. It can be used aromatically in a diffuser or diluted with coconut oil and applied topically to the chest, back or the bottoms of your feet. While it can be used any time of the day, it is commonly used for nighttime diffusion and may assist with a more restful and calming sleep.
1. Support seasonal respiratory discomfort and sleep easy. Use a few drops in the diffuser by the bed (I also like to add a drop or two of Oregano).
2. Make a chest, foot and back rub to support the respiratory system. Use between 1-5 drops of the blend to 10ml carrier depending on age. Keep in a roller bottle for easy application.
3. Put a drop of this blend and a drop of Wintergreen in a sink full of hot water with a towel over your head, breathe deeply.
4. Make up a nasal inhaler or take with you on cotton balls or even just breathe in straight from the bottle!
5. Feeling anxious and claustrophobic? Or like there’s no air? Use this blend, it will literally help you breathe!!
6. Diffusing is great, but when you don’t have a diffuser handy, simply add a drop of both this blend and Frankincense into the palm off your hand. Then, make a fist with a small opening over the oils and breathe in through your fist. This simple technique does wonders!
7. Boost your brain power!! The Respiratory Blend contains Eucalyptus essential oil which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca are all included and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
8. Place a few drops on a pillow for those that don’t want the oil applied to them (I’m looking at you whiney kid or skeptical other half!). They won’t even no but they will breathe easy and sleep soundly!
9. Make a tight, dank space more breathable and light by diffusing this blend.
10. Apply to your chest, back and legs before exercising to help invigorate your lungs!
CHECK OUT these aromatic room fresheners require minimal effort for you to recharge your décor and up your self-care game in the process.